Flow diagram of the Delayed Coking Process
Patents on the Delayed Coking process
- Delayed Coking Technology with a clearly regulated value of the recirculation coefficient (from zero and higher), which allows to ensure maximum productivity of the Unit for raw materials, minimize energy consumption, and obtain two types of heavy coking gasoil (Patent No.2209826). Implementation - Turkmenbashin Refinery, the capacity was increased from 450 thousand tons per year to 1 million tons per year. JSC "New-Ufa Refinery" the capacity of DCU 21-10/300 (in operation since 1955) was increased from 300 to 750 thousand tons per year. In 2009 for the first time in the last 25 years in Russia, a new DCU with a capacity of 1.2 million tons/year was built and put into operation at JSC "Ufaneftekhim". Taking into consideration the USPTU Technology Design (Basic Design), this installation was implemented all the latest advances in technology for delayed coking, namely the newest system of automation, automatic opening and closing of the hatches of the coke reactors, closed system gas collection of products steaming and cooling, reducing air emissions and reducing loss of oil with wastewater.
- Delayed coking Technology, which allows two-block installation with four coking reactors to produce simultaneously two types of coke, for example, needle coke and ordinary quality coke (Patent No.2314333).
- Technology for the production of high-quality Needle Coke from various types of petroleum and coal raw materials (Patent No.2224003). Implementation - Turkmenbashinsk Refinery, JSC "New-Ufa Refinery", LLC "LUKOIL-Volgograd Refinery"
- A method for obtaining raw materials for Carbon with improved characteristics - with a high correlation index, lower viscosity and coking capacity (Patent No.2054025). Implementation - LLC "LUKOIL-Volgograd Refinery".
- A method for producing High Volatile Coke for subsequent use as a coking additive when coking coals - for cokes with a sulfur content of more than 3% (Patent No.2296151). Implementation - JSC "New-Ufa Refinery".
Reference lists of Green Ray Ltd.'s employees on the performed work are posted on the "Qualifications and Experience" page of this site.
Customer reviews regarding the works performed by Green Ray Ltd. company's employees are posted on the "Feedback" page of this website.