It's a line of ceramic coatings with a high emissivity coefficient. They will make your furnace better.
The Customer benefits:
- Increasing the thermal efficiency of the furnace;
- Fuel economy;
- Optimal use of furnace power and unit performance;
- Protection for refractory from destruction by aggressive flue gases;
- Protection of metal of furnace tubes from oxidation and from appearance of scale on the surfaces;
- Increasing the reliability and service life of refractory, tubes and furnace;
- Reduction of expenses for current and capital repairs of the furnace during its life cycle;
- The possibility to avoid overheating and/or underheating of the tubes in firebox by creating a uniform thermal field inside it;
- Reducing the rate of coking inside the furnace tubes, increasing the overhaul run of the furnace and the unit;
- Reduction of the rate of deposits formation from combustion products on the outer surface of the tubes in firebox.
- Reduction of NOx formation by thermal mechanism;
- Reduction of gross emissions of harmful substances with flue gases (CO2, SOx, NOx).
The main Technical characteristics and properties of emisspro ® coatings:
The emisspro ® line includes the following Series of coatings:
- R-Series for application to mineral refractory in furnaces (chamotte, concrete, fiber, etc.);
- HT R-Series for application to refractory in the high temperature zone;
- Cr-free R-Series - for application on refractory, does not contain chromium compounds;
- T-Series - for application to tubes and other heat- admitting surfaces in furnace. It has increased adhesion to metal.
The maximum effect from the use of High-Emissivity ceramic coatings is achieved:
- in high-loaded furnaces of high capacity atmospheric and vacuum distillation units;
- in heat-stressed furnaces of high-temperature processes, including in furnaces of pyrolysis of hydrocarbons in the production of olefins;
- in the furnaces of catalytic reforming of medium distillates;
- in steam reforming furnaces;
- in the furnaces of hydrotreating and hydro-refining processes.
To watch the emisspro ® Video → emisspro ® Video
To download the emisspro ® Brochure → emisspro ® Brochure
To download the emisspro ® Series → emisspro ® Series