Conditions of storage, transportation, application of HEC coating
- Since the HEC coating components include those that are water-based, they must be stored and transported at positive temperatures below + 5 Celsius.
- The ready-to-use composition of HEC coating after mixing the components must also be in the zone of positive temperatures.
- Work on the application of HEC coating must be carried out with a positive temperature in the working area and humidity, excluding the appearance of condensate.
- Surfaces to be coated with HEC must have a positive temperature that excludes condensation of moisture from the ambient air.
- The positive temperature must be maintained until the end of kilning (calcination) HEC coating at a temperature above 500 degrees Celsius with a smooth rise in temperature in the Furnace according to the agreed Schedule and exposure time up to 2...3 hours.
- Purging of the combustion chamber before firing the burners must be performed with air using gas analyzers in accordance with the requirements of Safe Operation of the Furnece.
- After kilning the HEC coating acquires its final performance properties :
- continuity and gas-tight of the coating;
- chemical resistance and inertia;
- biological stability;
- high mechanical strength;
- thermal stability up to 1800 degrees Celsius, thermal shock up to 600 degrees per second;
- high abrasive resistance.
If necessary, the issue of creating conditions of positive temperatures and the exception of condensate formation can be solved by artificial heating in various ways in coordination with the Customer.
References of employees of "Green Ray" company on works related to the implementation of the Furnace Blackening Technology (FBT) using High-Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings are described on the website page :
The qualifications, references and experience of the employees of "Green Ray Ltd." are described at the link of this website:
Customer reviews can be found on the page: