After kilning (calcination) HEC coating acquires its final performance properties:
- Long-time High-Emissivity with High Blackness Coefficient;
- Continuity and Gas-tight;
- Chemical Resistance and Inertness;
- Mechanical Resistance;
- Thermal Resistance, including Shock Loads;
- High Abrasive Resistance;
- and other properties that allow you to get positive effects when using it.
Reference lists of Green Ray Ltd.'s employees on the performed work are posted on the "Qualifications and Experience" page of this site.
Customer reviews regarding the works performed by Green Ray Ltd. company's employees are posted on the "Feedback" page of this website.
Expierence of Green Ray Ltd. company's employees on the works related to the implementation of Furnace Blackening Technology (FBT) using High Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings are described on the page "FBT Reference List on Russia & Europe in 2011-2022" of this website.
Customer reviews on the Furnaces Blackening Technology (FBT) using High Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings and Statistics on them are given on the page “Customer Feedback of FB Technology" of this website.