Intelligence (from Lat. intellectus) - the quality of the psyche, consisting of the ability to be aware of new situations, the ability to learn and remember from experience, to understand and apply abstract concepts, and to use their knowledge to manage the human environment. The general ability to know and solve problems, which combines the cognitive abilities: sensation, perception, memory, representation, thinking, imagination, as well as attention, will, and reflection.
Intellectual property - in a broad sense, it means a temporary exclusive right established by law, as well as the personal non-property rights of authors to the result of intellectual activity or means of individualization.
The main provisions of the law are described in Part 4 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation No. 230-FZ of December 18, 2006.
Article 1225 provides a list of the results of intellectual activity and equivalent means of individualization of legal entities, goods, works, services and enterprises that are granted legal protection:
- works of science, literature, and art;
- programs for electronic computers (computer programs);
- broadcast or cable broadcast of radio or television programs (broadcast by broadcasting or cable broadcasting organizations);
- utility models;
- industrial designs;
- breeding achievements;
- integrated circuit topologies;
- production secrets (know-how);
- brand names;
- trademarks and service marks;
- geographical indications;
- names of places of origin of goods;
- commercial designations.
In April 2021, the specialists of "Green Ray Ltd." successfully completed professional retraining at the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education (FSBEI of HE) "Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property" (RGAIS, http://rgiis.ru/) under the professional retraining program " Intellectual Property. Patentology" with obtaining a Diploma and obtaining the Right to conduct professional activities in the field of INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
We will be happy to help you with the following issues and procedures for protecting the results of your intellectual activity:
- conducting a patent search;
- registration and submission of an application to Rospatent;
- obtaining a patent;
- copyright protection;
- trademark registration;
- registration of industrial designs;
- protection of the name of the place of origin of the goods;
- pre-trial settlement of disputes in this field of activity;
- patenting of inventions;
- support of the patent in force;
- and others.
We will be glad to see you, your applications and the opportunity to be useful to you in the field of activities related to "Intellectual Property".