Certificates and Licenses
Green Ray Ltd. has carried out successful voluntary certification for compliance with the National anf International Standard:
GOST R ISO 9001-2015 “Quality Management Systems. Requirements ”, which is approved by order Federal Agency for Technical Regulation and Metrology in Russia of September 28, 2015. It is identical and meets the international standard:
ISO 9001: 2015 “Quality Management Systems. Requirements” (ISO 9001: 2015 “Quality management systems - Requirements”, IDT).
Compliance with ISO 9001 provides companies:
- reliable reputation and positive image;
- effective management of financial and time resources;
- the ability to conduct and participate in electronic bidding;
- the possibility of concluding government contracts;
- obtaining favorable credit and insurance terms.
The standard was created to strategically improve the quality of products and services. It contains the following quality management system principles:
- stability in the provision of products and services;
- increasing customer satisfaction;
- risk management;
- demonstration of compliance with the requirements of the quality management system.
Environmental Management Standard GOST R ISO 14001-2007 "Environmental Management Systems. Requirements and guidelines for use", in accordance with the international standard:
ISO 14001:2004 "Environmental management systems - Requirements with guidance for use", which confirms that the company effectively and in accordance with the approved rules provides storage, removal and disposal of waste.
The requirements of ISO 14000 are an integral part of the Environmental Scheme European Union Management and Audit (EMAS).
Compliance with ISO 14001 gives the company:
- mechanisms for monitoring processes in accordance with environmental policy requirements;
- the ability to identify and remove processes in the enterprise that have a negative environmental impact;
- minimizing the number of processes that negatively affect the environment;
- the ability to influence the protective environment, reducing the risks of environmental incidents;
- avoid fines and penalties for harm caused to the ecology of the territory of production;
- allows rational use of available resources, reduces energy costs, and overall production costs in connection with its optimization;
- reduces the amount of production waste;
- expanding the circle of clients and the opportunity to enter international markets, increasing the image of the company.
GOST R 54934-2012 "Occupational safety and health management systems. Requirements", which complies with the international standart:
OHSAS 18001:2007 "Occupational health and safety management systems. Requirements".
The standard contains requirements and guidelines for the development and implementation of management systems industrial safety and labor protection (MS IS&LP).
The implementation of standard OHSAS 18001 will allow the company:
- increase business efficiency, reduce non-production losses;
- reduce unforeseen expenses for the liquidation of the consequences of accidents and incidents at work;
- reduce the cost of paying fines and implementing the orders of supervisory authorities;
- reduce the risks of accidents, emergencies and accidents;
- increase the loyalty of supervisory authorities, the loyalty of public organizations, employees of the organization;
- will provide an opportunity to attract valuable professionals;
- will serve as an argument in tenders, competitions;
- increase the investment attractiveness of the company;
- increase the image of the company as socially oriented;
- will give a resource of time to the company management for making strategic decisions;
- will increase the likelihood of successful implementation of business plans, achievement of goals.
Certified experts of Green Ray Ltd. have developed internal documents of the company in the following areas of their activity:
- 1) Activities related to the organization and execution of survey, design, construction,
installation, supervision and commissioning, maintenance and repair of equipment,
new construction, modernization, reconstruction and technical re-equipment,
supervision of work that affects the safety of capital construction facilities
of hazardous industrial installations.
- 2) Works on the implementation of project documentation that affect the safety of
capital construction projects of hazardous industrial installations.
- 3) Work on the performance of production, technical and energy surveys and technical tests
of equipment, mechanisms, buildings and structures that affect the safety of capital construction
facilities of hazardous industrial installations.
- 4) Production of building materials, equipment, tools and accessories, elements
and structures of buildings and structures that affect the safety of capital construction
projects of hazardous industrial installations.
- 5) Professional training of personnel in the operation of equipment, tools and structures
that affect the safety of capital construction facilities of hazardous industrial installations.