The implementations of Furnace Blacaning Nehnology (FBT) at PJSC "LUKOIL" has been performed on 5 Furnaces at the following production sites:
- P-101 Furnace on the AVD-1 Unit at JSC "LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas" in 2015;
- Two chambers of four into P-1 Furnace on the gasoline Catalytic Reforming Unit (CRU) at JSC "LUOKOIL Neftochim Burgas" in 2016;
- P-101 Furnace on the AVD-1 Unit at JSC "LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas" in 2018. recovering of the coating was made in connection with the replacement of the coil pipes in the radiation chamber of the Furnace. As well as taking into account the payback periods of projects, wich has duration from 4 months to a year without any capital investments from the Customer.
- P-102 Furnace on Fluid Catalytic Cracking Unit (FCCU) at JSC "LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas" in 2018;
- 200H-1 Furnace on the pre-hydrotreating section on L-35/21-1000 Catalytic Reforming Unit (CRU) at "LUKOIL - Nizhny Novgorod Refinery" in 2018.
You could see the Customer's reviews in the attached mrnu on the left side of this web-page.
The FBT Projects in the Republic of Bulgaria are different from the others. They are implemented on the terms of energy service contracts without capital costs on the part of "LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas". These Projects have a good economy and a quick payback period (from 4 to 12 months). This is due to the fact that the price of energy resources is closer to the European market, and the refinery's internal price of fuel is estinated more realistically and openly as a part of the costs of various hydrocarbon processes.
Employees of "Green Ray Ltd." (Supervisors) took an active part in the implementation of all completed Projects, starting with the presentation, study of the possibility of energy service contracts application and ending with technical inspections of the condition of ceramic coatings during shutdowns for repairs.
The qualifications, references and experience of the employees of "Green Ray Ltd." are described at the following link of this website: