Safety and Health Regulations when applying HEC coating
When performing work on the application of HEC coating Solcoat, all risk factors for human life and health must be taken into account, and all applicable Rules and Regulations for Safe Work must be observed, including:
- Safe performance of Work at Height, from scaffolding, trestle and tethers.
- Safe performance of Work in Confined Conditions inside apparatus Refining Units.
- Safe performance of Gas Hazardous Work with the organization of Duty when performing these works.
- Safe execution of Fire Work.
- All work must be performed in accordance with the requirements of Fire Safety Regulations.
- All work must be performed in accordance with the requirements of Sanitary Norms and Regulations.
- All work must be performed in accordance with the requirements of the Environmental Protection Regulations.
- All work must be performed in accordance with Industrial Safety Requirements at hazardous production facilities.
- All movements of employees, machinery, equipment, and materials must be made in accordance with Transport Security Requirements.
- All work must be performed in compliance with other Rules and Regulations approved by the Customer.
References of employees of "Green Ray" company on works related to the implementation of the Furnace Blackening Technology (FBT) using High-Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings are described on the website page :
The qualifications, references and experience of the employees of "Green Ray Ltd." are described at the link of this website:
Customer reviews can be found on the page: