As a rule, guarantee of achieving a minimum economic effect is given for Customer at the same time with technical and commercial proposal at the budgeting stage of FB Technology.
Technical specifications traditionally provide for achieving parameters that are relatively easy to calculate, for example, at least 3 (three) % savings in the specific consumption of conventional fuel when applying the HEC coating simultaneously on the lining and on the pipes in the radiation chamber of the furnace.
Often, the Customer sets other, more relevant goals for the implementation of FBT:
- The possibility of switching to other types of fuel, taking into account their market or internal value (replacing or reducing the share of liquid fuel and increasing the share of gas fuel, or vice versa);
- Bringing the furnace to the standards of safe operation for critical operation parameters:
- reducing the flue gas temperature at the wall-bridge and in convection of the furnace;
- reducing the temperature of the pipe wall, eliminating local overheating of the pipes due to uniform heating of the entire surface of the pipe coils;
- The possibility of additional loading of the furnace with an increase in its productivity.
At the same time, often, the Customer actually receives additional effects from the introduction of FB Technology:
- Improvement of technological parameters of the furnace operation (conversion depth in reaction furnaces);
- Reduction of coke formation on the inner surface of the pipes and increase in the inter-repair run of the furnace;
- Protection of the surface of the lining and pipes of the furnace coils from aggressive fuel combustion products, from premature erosion and corrosion damage, increasing the service life of the furnace elements;
- Reduction of harmful emissions of CO2, NOx, SOx.
The comparison must be made in equal or comparable conditions of operation of the Object in the periods BEFORE and AFTER the application of HEC coatings, including the following parameters:
- normal Operating Loading of the Furnace with raw materials within the Technological Regulations of the Unit operation;
- raw material temperature, pressure and consumption at the Furnace inlet;
- component composition of raw materials;
- type and composition of combustion fuel;
- composition of flue gases (CO, CO2, O2) on the tuned combustion mode at the furnace;
- environmental conditions (temperature and humidity, etc.). This is due to heat loss through the surface of the furnace body, as well as heat loss on heating the combustion air.
The minimum guaranteed effect can be specified by the contractor after collecting the initial data and performing a thermal inspection of the furnace BEFORE implementing the FB Technology.
The calculation of the effect must be carried out in accordance with the Calculation Method (algorithm) developed and agreed between the Customer and the contractor.
According to experience and practice, the actual economic effect achieved exceeds the guaranteed one, sometimes significantly. You could view the results of the work performed on the "References" page of this website.
In addition, if we talk about eliminating the Customer's risks associated with investments in this Technology, we can consider the possibility of working under an Energy Service Contract.
As it was done in Bulgaria at JSC "LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas".
In 2015, a European project was implemented at JSC «Lukoil Neftohim Burgas» in Bulgaria on the basis of the Energy-Service Contract with the application of HEC coatings to the P-101 furnace at AVD-1 Unit
Results of applying HEC coatings on the P-101 Furnace of the AVD-1 Unit at JSC "LUKOIL Neftochim Burgas" for the first 4 months :
The employees of "Green Ray Ltd" have practical experience of such work on projects in Bulgaria at LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas JSC, where three projects were implemented in the period from 2015 to 2019.
Reviews of JSC "LUKOIL Neftohim Burgas" can be viewed at the link:
In Russia, work on Energy Service Contracts is regulated by Federal Law No.261-FZ dated 23.11.2009 "On energy saving and energy efficiency improvement".
References of employees of "Green Ray" company on works related to the implementation of the Furnace Blackening Technology (FBT) using High-Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings are described on the website page :
The qualifications, references and experience of the employees of "Green Ray Ltd." are described at the link of this website:
Customer reviews can be found on the page: