High-Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings due to their properties can be effectively used in various industries and on various thermal units, including:
- in Refining and Petrochemistry on various furnaces, including heating and reaction furnaces. The greatest effect can be obtained on heavily loaded furnaces with high thermal stress and a large absolute fuel consumption for radiation heating.
- in Power Industry in boilers with a high thermal load on the combustion chamber (firebox), including for protection against high-temperature corrosion and abrasive wear in the case using of solid fuel.
- in Metallurgy, in blast furnace air heaters, regenerators, coke furnaces, annealing furnaces, forge hearths and other firing Units.
- in Cement Industry in rotary drum type kilns as part of lining elements of furnaces.
- in Aluminum industry, in rotating drum furnaces for calcining petroleum coke as part of the lining elements of furnaces.
- at the enterprises of thermal processing and utilization of industrial and household waste, where the requirements for resistance to aggressive high-temperature gases are high.
- in furnaces of the Glass and Ceramics industry.
References of employees of "Green Ray" company on works related to the implementation of the Furnace Blackening Technology (FBT) using High-Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings are described on the website page :
The qualifications, references and experience of the employees of "Green Ray Ltd." are described at the link of this website:
Customer reviews can be found on the page: