- Application of HEC coatings is made by qualified painters who have been trained to work with the material.
- Application of HEC coatings can be carried out by air spraying, airless spraying, roller, brush and other painting tools.
- During the application of HEC coatings, quality control is performed by Supervisors. Visual control is provided for the characteristic color of the wetted surface and the absence of smudges and drips.
- After the HEC coating has dried, the Supervisor performs visual quality control of its application and continuity. It is allowed to control the adhesion and thickness of the coating on the metal surface using normative methods and instrumental measuring devices.
- The process of applying HEC coatings and its quality acceptance is performed by qualified Supervisors, certified by the manufacturer of the material. The control results are entered in the corresponding "Check-List ".
References of employees of "Green Ray" company on works related to the implementation of the Furnace Blackening Technology (FBT) using High-Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings are described on the website page :
The qualifications, references and experience of the employees of "Green Ray Ltd." are described at the link of this website:
Customer reviews can be found on the page: