- Application of HEC coatings is made by qualified painters who have been trained to work with the material.
- Application of HEC coatings can be carried out by air spraying, airless spraying, roller, brush and other painting tools.
- During the application of HEC coatings, quality control is performed by Supervisors. Visual control is provided for the characteristic color of the wetted surface and the absence of smudges and drips.
- After the HEC coating has dried, the Supervisor performs visual quality control of its application and continuity. It is allowed to control the adhesion and thickness of the coating on the metal surface using normative methods and instrumental measuring devices.
- The process of applying HEC coatings and its quality acceptance is performed by qualified Supervisors, certified by the manufacturer of the material. The control results are entered in the corresponding "Check-List ".
Expierence of Green Ray Ltd. company's employees on the works related to the implementation of Furnace Blackening Technology (FBT) using High Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings are described on the page "FBT Reference List on Russia & Europe in 2011-2022" of this website.
Customer reviews on the Furnaces Blackening Technology (FBT) using High Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings and Statistics on them are given on the page “Customer Feedback of FB Technology" of this website.