There are the following requirements for preparing surfaces for HEC coating :
- metal surfaces of coils are cleaned by abrasive blasting from corrosion products, scale, oxides, deposits of combustion products to the degree of purification "almost white metal" or Sa2,5 according to ISO 8501-1:1988.
- The lining is cleared of products of combustion, coke, carbon. All loose layers are removed until a fresh clean surface appears. If the lining is new, no special additional cleaning is required. Work on localised restoration and repair of the lining must be performed in accordance with the requirements of regulatory documentation and with the instructions of the manufacturer of the lining material.
- Oils, fats, salts, dirt, loose deposits must be removed from the surfaces.
- After completion of mechanical cleaning, the surfaces must be thoroughly air-dusted to the degree of cleaning 2 in accordance with GOST 9.402-2004.
- The quality of surface preparation work is controlled by Supervisors trained and certified by "Green Ray Ltd.".
- Work on preparing surfaces and applying HEC coatings, as a rule, is performed from the established inventory scaffolding and work platforms, or using the climbing method. It is necessary to strictly adhere to the rules of safe work operations when performing dangerous work at height.
References of employees of "Green Ray" company on works related to the implementation of the Furnace Blackening Technology (FBT) using High-Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings are described on the website page :
The qualifications, references and experience of the employees of "Green Ray Ltd." are described at the link of this website:
Customer reviews can be found on the page: