Efficiency in the general public sense - the achievement of Goals at minimum cost in minimum time
Performance is the derivative of the time. From the point of view of profit extraction, it directly affects the total amount of revenue, provided that the process is profitable. If the profitability is negative, then the word "income" should be replaced with the word "loss". The law of conservation of the money supply does not apply here, because it is not a "closed system". The State constantly issues its Treasury securities and regulates their issue through the Central Bank.
Now about the "expenses" or direct and indirect costs associated with the life of an Individual or Legal entity, a Citizen or Company-resident of the State.
Profitability is a direct arithmetic function of costs on the one hand and the selling price of the Product (good, work or service) on the market, including the added product, on the other hand.
The market price is formed based on supply and demand. In other words, your product, including the added product, must be of interest to someone and be willing to pay the agreed market price for it. On the other hand, increasing competition weakens your position as a seller in the market.
What depends only on you is your costs, or operational production costs - monetary, material, intellectual, temporary.
About 10 years ago, almost all of our partners in the Refining and Petrochemical Industry formed Direction and Departments to improve production or operational efficiency, or optimize business. The expression "business optimization" has acquired, and has long been, a criminal connotation, so it is better to use the term "efficiency". Although, it is a little tainted by some "effective managers" from the State.
So, one of our main Goals is to minimize the expenditure of resources on the production process of a unit of Market Product, including added value.
Since many large manufacturing companies and legal entities have the organizational and legal form of a Joint-Stock Company, including with the participation of foreign capital and foreign investment, they must disclose significant indicators of their economic activities publicly, just as their shares are publicly traded on the market.
To achieve efficiency and be a step or two ahead of its competitors in the market in this respect, it is necessary to ensure :
- higher specific return on investment by investors (shares, share fraction) in the company;
- capital flows in the form of direct investment to Company;
- internal development of the Company in the form of creation or acquisition of related assets, creation of new technologies;
- growth of the Сompany's reputation in the market;
- external development and expansion of the Company in the form of capturing markets, both raw materials and sales markets.
A company with a broader market can afford to operate at a lower profit or margin, which means it can displace its main competitors.
"Green Ray Ltd" promotes the Technology of increasing the efficiency of fire apparatus by "blackening" the combustion chambers of furnaces in the market of energy-intensive industries.
Which is aimed at bringing the parameters of the fire apparatus (furnaces) to the design parameters or higher, with the final effects described on the page below this site:
The company Green Ray Ltd. together with its partner company Texplore Co.Ltd. decided to jointly promote the Technology of "blackening" fireboxes of furnaces using emisspro® product line on the market of Russia, the CIS and Eastern European countries.
The companies jointly participated in the Annual Congress on Oil Refining and Petrochemistry PRC Russia CIS in St. Petersburg on September 20-21, 2021 and presented samples at their exhibition stand as part of the Congress.
Further, these products were presented at the V International Conference of JSC "VTI" on Solid Fuels in April 2022 and at the Meeting of the Council of Chief Power Engineers of Oil Refining and Petrochemical Enterprises of Russia and CIS in October 2022.
The employees of "Green Ray Ltd" company together with our partners - scientists from the Ufa State Petroleum Technical University (USPTU) and "Inform-Technology Ltd"
We promote technologies and technical solutions for optimizing the operation of Heavy Oil Residue processing Units in the processes of delayed coking, visbreaking, and production of bitumen.
The proposed technologies are aimed at increasing productivity, enhancing the inter-repair run of the Units, and improving the reliability of equipment operation. Technologies are aimed at obtaining products according to the specifications of the Customer, Consumer, and Market.
It is no secret that the market is formed by the First who comes to it with new products.
The proposed technologies were described in more detail in the presentations and reports made by employees of "Green Ray Ltd" together with partners, namely:
- Joint presentation with "USPTU" and "Inform-Technology" LLC at a Seminar in Kstovo on the basis of "LUKOIL- Nizhni Novgorod Refining", on the Theme: "Directions and ways to improve the efficiency of Visbreaking Units".
- Joint report with "Inform-Technology" LLC at the II International Forum "Neftekoks-2014", which took place in Moscow on April 02,2014, on the Theme: "Investigation of the mechanisms of coking on the inner surface of the coils of furnaces of Delayed Coking Units (DCU)".
- Joint presentation with "USPTU" at the Petrochemistry and Refining Congress "PRC '2019 Europe", held in Budapest, Hungary on May 20-21, 2019, on the Topic: "Solutions to Increase the Marginality of Heavy Oil Residues processing".
- Report at the VI international forum "Petro Coke - 2020", which took place in Moscow on March 11, 2020, on the Topic: "Systems for preparing petroleum coke for calcination at kilner in order to improve the quality of the final product, increase productivity and reduce operating costs and losses."
The details of the Forum can be found at the link: "Petro Coke - 2020"
- Report at the Meeting of Chief Mechanics of Oil Refining and Petrochemical Enterprises of Russia and the CIS in December 2020 in Moscow on the Topic: "Methods of corrosion protection of technological equipment and metal structures based on Russian technologies with automation of the corrosion rate control process".
The details can be found at the link: Meeting of Chief Mechanics - 2020
- Report at the VI International Scientific and Technical Conference "Use of Solid Fuels for efficient and environmentally friendly production of electricity and heat" on April 13 and 14, 2022 at JSC "VTI" on the Topic: "Systems of Dry non-Catalytic Flue Gas Cleaning during combustion of Solid Fuels in the energy sector".
The details can be found at the link: VI International Scientific and Technical Conference VTI-2022
- Report at the Meeting of Chief Power Engineers of Oil Refining and Petrochemical Enterprises of Russia and the CIS on October 14, 2022 on the Topic:"Increasing the energy efficiency of fuel consuming devices (furnaces) by "blackening" their fireboxes by applying emisspro™ ceramic coatings with a high coefficient of emissivity".
The details of the Meeting can be found at the link: Meeting of Chief Power Engineers - 2022
Expierence of Green Ray Ltd. company's employees on the works related to the implementation of Furnace Blackening Technology (FBT) using High Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings are described on the page "FBT Reference List on Russia & Europe in 2011-2022" of this website.
Customer reviews on the Furnaces Blackening Technology (FBT) using High Emissivity Ceramic (HEC) coatings and Statistics on them are given on the page “Customer Feedback of FB Technology" of this website.